The RK-601 Reagents Kit was designed for the production of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose
using the AllInOne FDG Synthesizer Module.
The Reagents Kit includes the following items
||4 ml ±0.04ml
||40 ml ±0.4ml
||NaOH solution, 2.0M±1%
||3.1 ml ±0.1ml
||3 ml Syringe
||HCl/Citrater buffer solution
||30 ml ±0.3ml
||80 mg ± 0.8 mg
*Mannose Triflate is cold-packed separately.
- Store the RK-601 in a cool and dry place, tightly closed and protected from light at temperatures of <30℃. Do not freeze. Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
Stability: 18 months from date of manufacturing.
- Store the Mannose Triflate desiccated, tightly closed and protected from light in a freezer at temperatures of -20℃±5℃. Short-term (<1 month) storage at higher temperatures (< 25℃), e.g. during transport, does not affect product quality.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care, avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact. Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to requirements of cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004.
- For use by qualified personnel only.
- Care must be used when handling this product.