The RK-500 Reagents Kit was designed for the production of [18F] FDG using the Siemens ExploraTM FDG4 Module (4 Runs).
The Reagents Kit includes the following items
||Sterile water for Injection
||100 ml ± 0.5 ml
||118 ml ± 0.5 ml
||450 mg ± 2.0 mg
||20 ml ± 0.2 ml
||Hydrochloric acid, 1.0N±1%
||30 ml ± 0.3 ml
*Mannose Triflate is cold-packed separately.
- Store the RK-500 in a cool and dry place, tightly closed and protected from light at temperatures of <30℃. Do not freeze. Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
Stability: 18 months from date of manufacturing.
- Store the Mannose Triflate desiccated, tightly closed and protected from light in a freezer at temperatures of -20℃±5℃. Short-term (<1 month) storage at higher temperatures (< 25℃), e.g. during transport, does not affect product quality.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care, avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact. Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to requirements of cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004.
- For use by qualified personnel only.
- Care must be used when handling this product.